Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fashion Files: A Summer Shift



And the palm tree print obsession continues...
I actually purchased this one before I the t-shirt seen here and I'm probably more in love with it too! I am probably most confident in my legs as being one of my best features (despite how pale they are!) and this dress is perfect for showing them off, woo woo!


I purchased this find on the Lucy in the Sky website, which I'm equally obsessed with as palm trees! I've worn this dress twice matched with similar accessories both times, on this particular occasion I donned the dress to an Arj Barker show whilst we were in Brisbane - which was awesomely funny by the way! 



Ah bless, I love summer and being able to indulge in summer fun fashions, bring on the heat!!

1 comment:

  1. cute dress! I love skirts and dresses with a picture-print on them.

    ReplyDelete