Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Brisbane on my iPhone



Recently I went on a holiday to Brisbane for a special family occasion and while I was snap happy with both my new and old camera, sometimes it was just more convenient to take a good ol' phone shot. So here are some photos of Brisbane from my iPhone!



We went to the museum where the boy got to hold a freshly shed spider skin, icky! We enjoyed many a yummy meal in Brisbane but I noted the kitch menus and american style burgers at the South Bank restaurant 'South Side Diner'.   



South bank was a favourite with a view of the city from the opposite side of the river and plenty of park/poolside action to enjoy. The weather was sublime so of course strolling along the river ensured many awesome scenery shots, which I in no way went overboard with...cough cough. 




Leaving the dreary Melbourne weather behind and taking time out in picturesque Brisbane was just what I needed! Lucky me to have family there for regular visiting :) 

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I haven't been to Brisbane since I was young. I come from a little town in north queensland and haven't really travelled much. I went to the goldcoast when I was 13 and thought that was great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go back to Brisbane, it's a beautiful city!

      Delete