*edited using picture show and over*
my favourite kind of app is a good photo app, and boy to i go crazy on 'em! so i thought i would share with you my favourites (and why that's the case) and some pictures i've edited with my most recent app addition.
- instagram (free) - kind of goes without saying. but it's a great way of sharing your day through pictures and for social networking, especially for artists. the amount of inspiration i get from fellow artists on instagram is phenominal!
- afterlight ($1.99) - this app i use mostly for editing my photos into something presentable, so mainly cropping, brightening, shadow, tone. it does also have some awesome filters that are great for a subtle change.
- pictureshow ($1.99) - i personally think pictureshow has the best filters! there's a broad selection where any choice is almost guaranteed to make your photos look super profesh!
- over ($1.99) - this app is just cool as a blogger because it allows me to place text over photos in a super easy fashion. after i got this app i heard of another text app called 'phonto' which is free and apparently has more font options, but i've yet to use it...
- instaeffect (free due to promo) - there's 'instaframe' and 'instacollage', which are basically the same thing in my opinion, but there is also instaeffect which is, in a word, fun!
check out the photos of my drawings i've instaeffect-ed below.......
these are just my personal opinions, i have not been paid to promote any of these apps. just so you know ;)